Alien Caught On Security Camera Scary




Alien Caught On Security Camera Scary I have a CCTV camera faced into my backyard for security purposes. What we recently captured on that camera amazed all of us. The time on the security camera read 3:27 am. The date was July 28. 2015. The camera had automatically started because it had sensed something moving. It continued to record for the next few hours. First, you will a see an alien figure walk into the fence in the backyard. Next, about an hour later, that same alien walks out of the same fence that it entered into. What concerns me is that I have a back door in my backyard that goes straight into my bedroom. Many people have been saying that this is a grey alien. Grey aliens are short creatures with very large eyes and heads. Another thing to note is that this grey alien had some sort of reflective device on it's wrist. Also, when the grey was coming out of the fence, it clearly sees and looks at the camera for a few seconds before walking out of view of the security camera.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.